Saturday, May 2, 2015
May 2, 2015
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Stolen from: Aromantic Aardvark
1. What is your dream career, and what path do you plan to take to get there?
My dream career was to be a pastry chef at a local country club. Dream fulfilled. Worked there 35 years. Now, retired.
2. Who do you aspire most to be like?
3. What do you like in a best friend?
Laughing, crying, shopping, watching movies, knowing how they feel without having to ask.
4. Do you currently have any squishes (people you really want to be best friends with)?
I am 56. Squish to me is a verb, not an adjective. So, I can't even imagine what this means.
5. What is your ideal platonic relationship?
See no 3
6. Best late night IM/phone conversation story.
sorry... i don't have one.
7. List one person you’d like to wear the sweater of, one person you’d like to bake cookies with, and one person you’d like to drive around and get lost with. (can be celebrities or fictional characters, has to be three different people and not all the same person)
A. What? B. my niece Sheila. C. My gram. We had the most amazing conversations!!
8. Describe your current best friend(s).
No. I have several. Not 'current'... 'lifelong'. I couldn't just pick one.
9. What is a strange, little-known fact about you?
Well, I could tell you about this 'habit' I have, but once I told you, it wouldn't be just my secret anymore. So, I can't.
10. What is a career you wanted to have when you were younger, and still kind of want to have now?
Done with 'careers'. Its my time to relax and enjoy my life with someone who just wants to relax and enjoy life with me.
11. If you could have tea and pleasant conversation with one person, who would it be?
Pleasant, meaning no fights... Husband #2. I can't tell you why I won't have a conversation with him anymore, but that was another person that we would ride around LA with then put the GPS on 'home', and laugh for hours.
12. If you had a time machine, what era would you go to?
I'm good with the here and now.
13. What celebrity or historical figure would you love to have as your best friend and why?
14. What fictional character would you love to have as your best friend and why?
15. If you could have one wish, what would it be (cannot be related to romance or sex)?
That my niece will stay clean and continue on this awesome path she has started. Lord be with her.
16. If you were trapped on a deserted island and could only take one item, what would it be?
I'm guessing Spikey isn't an 'item'...
17. If you could pick one career other than the one you are pursuing/plan to pursue, what would it be?
18. What is your best memory you have with a friend?
I couldn't pin ppoint my best memory.
19. Do you have any peculiar interests that most people don’t know about?
20. What were your favorite childhood toys? Do you still have them?
21. Favorite baked good?
Pie. Berry. omg.
22. If your best friend were here right now, what would you do with them (cannot list best friend as your romantic/sexual partner) ?
Watch a movie and grill some dinner.
23. Who would you love to play video games with?
24. If you could visit any country, which one would it be?
25. Are there any friends you miss having around?
Nope. They are all still here.