Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Stolen from: Lots of Questions
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
This really sweet , middle aged, greying, balding, pleasingly plump dog mama. ;)
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger?
Mustard, catsup and cheese. Oh, and lettuce. And a tomato. please.
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
I wouldn't even GO with that POS.
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
My life IS a vacation.
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
I don't eat or drink at the movies. I may have to use the restroom and I don't use public restrooms. So therefore, nada.
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
I don't get pop ups, and I don't even look at my spam. No worries.
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
56 and I still don't know... or CARE, what that means.
9. Let's say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up’ swear word?
HOLY HELL. clean enough?
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
Either is perfect for me. My home is totally quiet and Longhorn is totally loud and I love both places!!
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
The Home Savings and Loan building downtown.
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
Did you ever listen to a heroin addict tell you they aren't using anymore and how they have changed their life? While looking into their obviously high eyes? omgosh I am so tired of hearing bs. So... BS discussions have taken their toll on me and Zzzzzzzzz when you open your mouth.
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
When I was 16. Once. When I moved to CA. 4 times. When I moved back home. Once.
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
Taking that chance!!
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
Cable. I can watch anything on Netflix.
20. What is your highest level of education?
Associates Degree. AND I have a diploma and witnesses. Just sayin'
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been?
I have no idea. 2something . I really don't know.
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
Traffic. At least you have something to look at and listen to. I was stuck in the elevator at work for 9 hours once. Most boring fricken thing in my life. I tried to sleep, but the floors stunk from deliveries of food and crap, and no one would leave me alone. When we got the doors at least open a few inches, I asked someone to bring me something to read. Some dumbass brought me the dessert menu. HEY... I WROTE THIS... so they brought me a menu. What a bunch of dim wits. No one could grab me a paper? So.. i don't mind being stuck, I mind being bored to tears.