Saturday 9: Thinking Out Loud (2014)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This week's featured artist, Ed Sheeran, was discovered by Elton John. Tell us your favorite Elton John song.
Tiny Dancer. or Levi.
2) Ed's arms are covered in tattoos, so clearly he doesn't suffer from trypanophobia, or the fear of needles. Do you get nervous when the doctor gives you a shot?
I am an insulin dependent diabetic. I'm used to those pricks ;) 3) One of his tattoos depicts a Heinz Tomato Ketchup label. What condiments are in your kitchen right now?
Catsup, mustard, horseradish mustard, chili sweet sauce, balsamic catsup...
4) Spotify named Sheeran the most-streamed artist in the world for 2014. Do you use Spotify? Pandora?
No and no
5) Ed celebrated his success by purchasing a farm near Suffolk, England. Would you prefer to live in a rural, suburban or urban area?
I prefer the BIG city, but its suburbia for me til june, then ill be rural.
6) In this song, Ed sings about kissing "under the light of one thousand stars." Were you able to see the stars last night? Or was it it too cloudy or overcast?
I was asleep at 7 pm last night. I have no clue.
7) Ed is a natural red head, a trait he shares with only about 2% of the population. Does red hair run in your family?
My grandma, aunt,mom,sister and I all have it. One niece out of 4 has it. 8) One of Clairol's most popular shades is a red (Nice 'n Easy Natural Light Auburn). Have you/would you dye your hair?
I used to. I am just letting my ginger turn golden and silver. 9) Random question: Look at the windows in the room you're in. Are they covered in curtains or blinds?
Light airy see through valences. Beautiful