Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Roar
(recommended by Cat)
If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) The lyrics begin with Katy singing about when she used to "hold her tongue." Tell us about a time when you didn't speak up, but wish you had.
yesterday. Not to go into detail, but sometimes people can really hurt with nasty 'help'. Putting you down while trying to tell you that they disapprove of things.
2) The lyrics mention both lions and tigers. In addition to the big cats, the video shows a monkey and an elephant. If we were going to the zoo today, which animal would you want to see first?
I am not a zoo person, but I really love elephants and giraffes
3) Lions and tigers are carnivores. If we were having steak for dinner, would you order it rare, medium or well done?
4) Lots of photos are snapped at the zoo. Did you take your last picture with a camera or with your phone?
5) The "Roar" video takes place in the jungle. The average temperature all year around in the rainforest is a humid 80º. The typical September day in Juneau is 49º, dry and sunny. Which sounds more comfortable?
I'll take AK anyday
6) In her youth, Katy took dance lessons at the local recreation hall in Santa Barbara. Crazy Sam took tap dance lessons as a girl, too. What about you? Were you sent off to dance class? Music lessons? Art class?
Music and art.
7) Katy recently passed Justin Bieber as the most followed person on Twitter. What's the last message you re-tweeted?
Geeze it was yesterday, i'd have to look....
8) Congratulations! You just won the lottery! Do you want it in a lump sum, or would you prefer payments over the next 25 years?
Lump. I trust ME with my money before THEM with my money.
9) Did you get 8 hours sleep last night?
8 restless hours.