Tuesday, September 3, 2013

quiet night. I posted this picture on Facebook. its funny, when I get the comments, how many of my friends long for this too. Its not just holding hands, per se, its holding hands with the one that holds your heart. there is a different feel. anyone can hold your hand, but the one that holds yours back with a love that is undeniable, is hard to find. I would say that 85% of my friends, male and female, are single. We have all had that one person in our lives that held our hearts ... but they are no longer in our lives. One's wife walked out on him  on their 10th anniversary. Just left. One's wife was killed by a drunk driver on her way home from work one night. One's husband died of prostate cancer the day after their son was born. We all have a story. Not many of my friends date because for one reason or another, the only one they really loved is gone and they can't bear going through the pain again. I'm in that category. Something that simple is so embedded in peoples lives and hearts and memories, and they want it with all of their hearts .. but won't go for it.

~~~~

 
I am so excited for Thursday. I get my 3 tats. But... "Namaste" is another beautiful word that I think I would like on my person. I honor the place in you, that is the same in me. I honor in you where the whole universe resides. I honor the place in you of love, of light, of peace, and of truth. I honor the place in you, that is the same in me. There is but One.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I love this. I got it from my Sheila. There is nothing else to say except I love you. And I thank you for being such a huge part of my life that we are actually 'in sync' in our lives.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment