Friday, September 27, 2013

Finally Friday.




Friday, the day I long for every Monday!! Not really, I have a good time every day, but there is something about the weekend!!
~
I was put on some medicine the other day for all the things I have been going through lately. I have had an infection ... since February. Its been put on the back burner for so long with my mom and all. That has affected my body, my moods/thoughts/anxieties. I felt like every time things were alright, this infection flared up again. Not having insurance, I tend to avoid going to the doctors, but I called him on Monday. I have been doing some investigation on my own after a 'mom' discussion with my sister, and realized I had to have this taken care of. It was literally ruining my life, and I knew I had the same problem as my mom. So I swallowed my pride and called and he knew just what I needed. Today, although I have 3 more days of this stuff, I can sleep at night now and wake up feeling like I slept. I have only my 'regular pain' with my knees and feet, but I feel fantastic. 7 months with an infection could have landed me  in some serious trouble, and by the Grace of God, I am alright. I go for extensive blood work Monday morning and we will see if any real damage has been done. My wish is that everyone has a doctor they love and trust. I started going to my Dr. in 93, then my dad started going, and my uncle Bob and uncle Billy then my mom. I have been through so much in the last 3 years that I couldn't have done it without his personal support. He is a great guy, and with a great staff. And please, if something is not feeling right, call your doctor. I worked the front desk at school yesterday, and so many people that came up noticed a difference in my demeanor. Its nice to be able to smile again and its nice that people notice.
~
I was going to make this an away weekend, but I think we are just going to hang around the house, go to breakfast with the family tomorrow, I have a ton of homework and I just need to be home. I adore my Gift from God, and my gift of friends.
~
Breakfast tomorrow.... I love Saturday mornings. My family and my friend and I go and we always have so much fun. We usually get there around 8 and usually don't end up leaving until 11. I always get some mac and cheese and 2 pastries for my next door neighbor. He is a Godsend to me, and is always looking out for me and the dogs. He buys them treats and sneaks them through the fence when they start barking at him. I think now they just bark to get the treats. Spoiled kids!!
~
I am getting excited about my cousin's wedding!! End of October , in a mansion past Columbus, and there are 2 hotels for the guests. Our family seems to be in one, and hers in another. I'm glad, I would hate to think what would happen if I spent too much time with her MOTHER. Oh what a mean woman she is. The day of her shower her mom berated everything she said and did. AND sat at the table with us. Meg said 'don't you have any other family to sit with!!!!".
~
Well, I am going to get out of here, my steel horse is awaiting my arse and it is gorgeous outside. I love riding and I am just blessed.   Until L8R












No comments:

Post a Comment