Sunday, October 21, 2012

sundaystealing

100 Questions meme

some of these were reruns...so we'll start here:
Part 3: Past Influences

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Raising 5 kids.

30. Who has had the most influence on you?
Grandma Dugan, my sister, my cousin Sue.

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
see number 29

32. What is your greatest regret?
no regrets...

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
um the Palmer incident.

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
no.

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
when that arsehole broke into the house.

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
I was confronted  about my part in what happened in Sharon PA. I truly believe I lost a job opportunity because of my name.

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
nothing. really. i have made horrible life decisions, but I am where and who i am today due to it.

38. What is your best memory?
idk

39. What is your worst memory?
realizing who I am.

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic or at least I try to be. This new 'discovery' about me, isn't really new, and i HAVE to deal with it on a daily , hourly , moment by moment basis.

41. What is your greatest fear?
being homeless.

42. What are your religious views?
I don't have religious 'views'. I am a Christian, born again and all because of Calvary.

43. What are your political views?
Conservative

44. What are your views on sex?


45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
kkilling is not acceptable, unless I have found out that you have messed with my nieces.

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
rape.

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
I used to. I'm wary now. You cannot be burned like I have been burned and even HOPE for a soul mate.

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Being happy with what ya do and being able to afford the basics.

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
I don't share much of my true thoughts and feelings. Because when I do, I get kicked in the teeth.

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
yes.

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
yes. my ex knows what it is. i won't share it. ever.

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Friends, family,

Part 5: Relationships With Others

53. In general, how do you treat others? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
I'm generally pretty nice, but yeah, the treatment changes dependin' on how well I know 'em.

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
My friends and family ;;;

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
I really don't look up to anyone, is that a bad thing?

56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.


57. Do you have a spouse or significant other?
No.

58. Have you ever been in love?
I thought so at the time

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Someone who can share interests with me. We can laugh together and go on walks ...
I like someone who's romantic because I'm not very romantic myself...usually.

60. How close are you to your family?
inseparable. .

61. Have you started your own family?
yes. spikey grace and phoebe. now im a single mom.

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
my nieces

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
no. i trusted 2 people to 'protect me'. they didn't. i'll protect myself from now on.

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
I don't want to think about that..,

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
I've put that all away, and just don't even think about them anymore, because I don't have to.

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
Avoid it like the plague.

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
No way.

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
Sure but I get uncomfortable easily.

69. Do you care what others think of you?
Yeah...

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
baking. going to movies. going on long drives to take photos.

71. What is your most treasured possession?
it used to be my wedding ring. but, when that hit the bottom of the trash can last year, so did my ability to 'treasure a possession'.

72. What is your favorite color?
yellow and orange and olive

73. What is your favorite food?
popcorn

74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
The Bible and my devotional.

75. What is your idea of good entertainment?
Sitting outside or hiking. I like enjoying the wilderness. There's nothing more pretty seeing the full moon when the snow is covering the ground.

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
I drink but thats it. Its not a bad thing.

77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Watching tv or reading. I'm a bit of a shut in...

78. What makes you laugh?
Lotsa stuff!

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
If it does I'll keep to myself or try and say my opinion without angering anyone.

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
98% if the time, I have NO PROBLEM sleeping.

81. How do you deal with stress?
walk. blog

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
Planned everything. But now and then I won't mind surprises

83. What are your pet peeves?
loud and rude people...or swearing


Part 7: Self Image

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
get up, go to school or work. go for a walk. homework homework homework and baking baking baking. about 8 I try to wind it up, shower and go to bed.

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
I'm a polite person and I'm always willing to sacrifice a little to help others.

86. What is your greatest weakness?
I am not able to trust. Thankfully, its no longer a deal-breaker.

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I-I don't know...

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
a Good mix of both

89. Are you generally organized or messy?
Organized.

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Good: 1) Baking 2) kissing 3) making people dogs happy
Bad: I don't...know?

91. Do you like yourself?
Sure!

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public?
No, I'm nice to be nice, a know? lieslieslies

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
To make my family and my God proud of me.

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I dunno...

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
its personal.

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
Tell everyone goodbye, what I think of them, and write up my will....

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
A lot of things...maybe I'll write those on my will.

98. What three words best describe your personality?
Simple, polite, patient

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
shy, quiet, distant

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character?
Stop repressing things you midwestern! Its ok to act out every once in a while and show how you really feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment