Sunday, October 14, 2012

sunday stealings

Sunday Stealing: I don’t know the same things you don’t know (Part I)

by Addy
Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser, who has now passed the baton to Mr Lance (who writes the blog Solitary Haze). Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes.
This week, we begin an epic 100 Question meme - fortunately separated into digestible chunks :)
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
people telling me lies 
2. Where and when were you born?
youngstown ohio. 1958
3. Where did your parents meet?
I used to know. but, I don't remember. 
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like in four words?
Younger sister. Wise, loving, light hearted and beautiful.
Younger brother. Workaholic (used to be before he was disabled). Unforgiving. Tough. 
5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
I am in Boardman Ohio. My mom is with me for the duration of her life and i share my life with Spikey Grace and Phoebe. Unconditional love <3 br="br">
6. What is your occupation?
Owner, Doggone - Yummy
7. Write a full description of yourself.
I'd love to, but I am at a loss for words today.
8. To which social class do you belong?
Barely hanging on at times
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
yes. 
10. Are you right or left-handed?
right
11. What does your voice sound like?
I don't know. I'd rather not talk much.

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
text me

13. What do you have in your pockets?
I have my pjs on. 
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment