Sunday, August 13, 2017

Make A Difference Today

Make a difference today

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on  
WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim’s questions in our “Previous Victims” widget. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
These questions were on a site by Debbie Hodge, which apparently once had more blog content, but now seems to be mostly devoted to scrapbooks — content, supplies, etc.
The artwork is by Picasso.
1.  What is the favorite piece of art you own. The one my friend Carla painted for our wedding gift. xo
2.  The most expensive bill you paid last month. Phone bill. 124.00
3.  What’s the last thing you apologized for? I cannot remember
4.  If you could do today over, would you change anything? Yes. I would have gotten up earlier and drove.
5.  What is the largest TV screen in your house? We only have 2, I think Brenden’s is twice the size of ours
6.  What did you buy today? Insulin and bandaids
7.  I wish I had _another day with Spikey___
8.  How many photos did you take today? One. The dogs laying with me with my cast on! ugh, but they are adorable  nurses
9.  Last thing you wanted and didn’t get. Nothing. I never really ‘want’ for much.
10.  What was the last new thing you tried? Hmmmmm idk.
11.  Who is your hero? Jesus Christ
12.  Today I feel really secure knowing _that I am saved, and going to heaven___
13.  Whose life did you make a difference in today? My husband and my grandson. I try to always do the best for both of them. And one of the people I sent out a morning text to replied… I really needed this today. So, theirs. 🙂
14.  What would have made today perfect? Every day that I wake up, is a perfect day. I have a husband that loves me, and a grandson that is amazing, and a wonderful family that God blessed me with. It doesn’t get better than that. 
15.  Did you thank anybody today? A young man, last week, left me a 20 . tip for a five dollar ride. Today I looked up his address and sent him a thank you note. He told me ‘here, let me help you with your gas today’. God sends angels into my world everyday.
Bonus: If you were a Muppet, which would you be? Cookie Monster 
ADF3968DD98C8CA0B66C62F3059ED0DB

No comments:

Post a Comment