Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Changes In The Air

Greetings!! 

I just wanted to leave a little message here on my beloved GrapefruitJuicyfruit blog. Things are changing in my life. I am going to be more dedicated to writing, then to Sunday Stealing and Saturday 9, although, I will keep doing them, because I LOVE them! But my writing is going to be about so much more. I really think I can have a decent future in writing, and so, I moved over to  WordPress...  which I am not totally in love with, yet, but I want to move forward, mainly in writing. So, if you would like to keep up, please visit my new site.  500 words for 500 days. Thanks, and I hope you visit often, and comment that you are a fellow blogger. I too, will keep up with you!

https://500words500days.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment