Saturday, April 2, 2016


Survey 212 Meme

Stolen from: i take surveys


Is your birth year an odd or even number?: 
Even


Which one of your friends is the most outgoing?: 
All of them. I have no shy friends


Have you eaten any of your favorite foods today?: 
Yep. Fish


When did you last find yourself in an awkward situation?: 
Hmmmm


When was the last time you ignored, or went against, someone’s advice?: 
That would be 90% of my past


What happened?: 
There isn't enough time in the day


How many different towns/cities have you lived in?: 
YOUNGSTOWN. NEW CASTLE PA, BOARDMAN, CANFIELD, CANOGA PARK CA, WITTIER CA, BOARDMAN OH, CANFIELD OH.


When was the last time you had Nutella?: 
Years


Who is your favorite character in“The Big Bang Theory”?: 
Howard


What are your parents’ middle names?: 
Mom didn't have one. Dad, Edward


Name someone with a sexy sounding voice.: 
Anastasia


Are your eyes the same color as your sibling’s?: 
My sis has blue, like me. My brother, green


How many pets do you have? Would you like any more?: 
3 yes


Is there a song you can’t stop listening to atm?: 

Is there a song that you’re fed up of hearing?: 
not really


Did you have a strange or interesting dream last night?: 
strange!!


Name 3 things that are in your refrigerator atm.: 

Which friend do you confide in most?: 
Ginger


What was your most recent reason for smiling?

a random text

4 comments:

  1. A random text can sometimes bring the happiest of smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I get random texts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Castle is getting close to my neck of the woods.

    I am surprised by how many of our parents didn't have a middle name. I never met anyone other than my dad who didn't. I thought it was something odd.

    ReplyDelete