Saturday, April 30, 2016
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Best Day of My Life (2013)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song begins by mentioning clouds. Do you see clouds in the sky this fine Saturday?
well, its Saturday night, and yes, there were big puffy clouds this morning. Now...rain. Again.
2) Lead singer Zac Barnett sings that, "Everything is looking up." What are you looking forward to today?
Well, again today is gone. Tomorrow, church
3) 2016 is not yet half over, but what's been your best day so far this year?
Every day I wake up, and I k n ow I am protected by My Lord. They are all good!
4) The members of the group, American Authors, met in college. When is the last time you heard from a school chum? Do you know them from grammar school, high school or college?
3 of us go out once a month to dinner. I'll see them Monday!
5) One of the all-time best-selling American authors is romance writer Danielle Steele. She's been writing for more than 40 years and has sold more than 800 million books. Have you read any of her work?
6) Have you ever dreamed of being an author?
7) Do you have an e-reader?
No. I like the smell of books!
8) American Authors rang in 2016 in Chicago, giving an outdoor concert on New Year's Eve on a stage not far from Lake Michigan. There are 5 Great Lakes in all,including Lake Michigan. Without looking it up, name the other 4.
9) Random question: You see photos on Facebook of a dinner party hosted by a friend. You recognize most of the attendees, yet you weren't invited. How do you feel? Left out and angry? Do you wonder what you may have done to offend your friend? Or do you just forget about it and move on?
Glad. I hate making excuses for being in introvert!