The Times of Your Life
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: The Times of Your Life (1976)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song is all about memories. How far back can you remember? What's your earliest memory?
I remember growing up on Philadelphia Ave. 4, i would say
2) The first line is "Good morning, yesterday." What do you remember about yesterday morning?
:) it was a good morning.
3) This song was originally a 60-second jingle, featured in a commercial for Kodak film. Do you ever use film? Or are all your pictures digital?
Well, I am almost sixty, so yes, I grew up on film.
4) Who took the most recent photo of you?
5) This week's featured artist, Paul Anka, was born in Canada and enjoyed appearing in a made-for-TV Perry Mason movie with fellow Canadian, Raymond Burr. Do you enjoy courtroom dramas?
I love it.
6) At 15, Anka won a supermarket contest by collecting the most Campbell soup can wrappers. The prize was a trip to New York. Do you enter contests and sweepstakes? Play the lottery?
I don't play the lottery, but I do enter things sometimes. Like win a Dunkin Donut basket
7) This year Paul Anka performed throughout Florida (Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Clearwater and Fort Myers). The Sunshine State is a popular vacation destination. Do you have a favorite spot in Florida?
St. Augustine and Key West
8) In 1976, the year this song was on the charts, an earthquake hit China. Have you ever experienced an earthquake?
About 4 times, when I lived in CA
9) Random question: Do you know CPR?
I do not.