Friday, February 5, 2016
Saturday 9: Sorry (2015)
1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting?
Depends on the circumstance. I can forgive, just not always forget.
2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten?
Sometimes I ... well. Nothing
3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp?
4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on?
D&G is that DOLLAR GENERAL??
Splurge... idk. Shoes, I guess.
Dogs for sure!
5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order?
Hash Brown and a Sausage Biscuit.
6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals?
Bananas, or oranges. Tonight I ate a thing of blackberries... fruit.
7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted?
Yes, at the Cleveland Clinic about a month ago. This vertigo is really starting to get to me.
8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school?
9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl?
Nope. I've got a date. With my husband. For the night. :) early valentines day