The 2015 Year End Meme
1. What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before?
Remarried my ex.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nah, I gave that noise up
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin Robbie's wife, My friends daughter, and a girl i used to work with
4. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2015?
God is totally in control
5. What was your favorite new TV program?
Its not new, but I just discovered Blue Bloods when Paul and I got married! I love it!
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
7. What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My wedding. The obvious reason. My niece moving to FL, she got a nice po sition with The Heat. And today. The day that Brownie (my cousin's dog) died.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
REmodeling our old house, getting married, and ...
9. What was your biggest failure?
None are so big that I want to talk about them
10. What was the best thing you bought?
A BOSE radio
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My niece, getting clean.
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
Internet trolls .. you know the ones that chat on the internet while their wife has no clue...
13. What song will always remind you of 2015?
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
16. What was the best book you read?
17. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
Selling the NEV condo to someone ot her than family.
18. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I really can't think that quick ;)