Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Perfect Storm (2014)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song is about "the thrill of a lifetime" kind of love. Do you believe we each get one great love? Or do you think it's possible to fall in love more than once?
I think there is only one. Some are lucky enough to find it young and
keep it forever.
2) Brad Paisley endured his own "perfect storm" in 2010, when he lost his guitars in the massive flood that hit Nashville. Tell us about a time when you had to clean up after Mother Nature.
Last weekend, when the wind whipped through
and tore down tree limbs and power lines
3) He is married to actress Kimberly Williams, who played Steve Martin's daughter in the Father of the Bride movies. He has admitted he was a little in love with her before he met because he'd seen her on screen. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
4) He's a passionate Cleveland Browns fan. Are you following the NFL this season?
I'm a brownie too.
5) Brad has developed his own line of western wear for Boot Barn, including some pricey items. (A "Perfect Storm" felt hat goes for $230.) What's the most expensive item you've added to your wardrobe recently?
6) "Paisley" is also a term for a popular print. Are you wearing a print or solid right now?
Um...Margaritaville boxers. Kind of crazy print.
7) Crazy Sam is not a big country fan, but she can sing along with this song because it played so very often at a bar she frequents. What's the last song you sang?
Idk. I was singing some song that was on TV to Casey.
8) Though Brad Paisley has recorded songs about drinking, he never touches alcohol. His favorite beverage is Yoohoo, a chocolate beverage bottled by the Dr. Pepper/Snapple Company. What's the last beverage you drank directly from the bottle?
A swig of milk w/ my medicine
9) Random question from a Sat9er: What's your favorite handmade item?
Well, idk. My friend John gave me a couple of Easter Eggs, but I am not sure if they were handmade. But anything handmade makes my day.