Sunday, November 29, 2015

I occasionally get 'hate email' from someone that has a grudge or something, with my ex. Last week I received a rather disheartening email, telling me some things that I believe to be bullshit. But one thing that brought me to tears was, that when his plane landed, going to CA to get 'healthy' and live with his mom and stepdad, he had already had an online relationship going, and she, in fact, picked him up at the airport. It was all prearranged and that she was busy preparing a place for them. Yep, its over, and done...but as this says, "I remember what you said, and compare it to what you did, and it never made sense. " Well, until the email arrived.  "But I will never forget the way you made me feel, Like I was everything, And I will never forget the way you made me feel, Like I was nothing"

No comments:

Post a Comment