Tuesday, July 7, 2015



Ten Thought Tuesday:


  1. So glad to be home. Dinner tonight was  so fun. Nothing like good friends. But home, its where  my heart is. Truly. 
  2. When I listen to I Heart  Radio, memories of not too long ago make me smile and cry.
  3. Such a great weekend with my girls and Josh. I think things are getting REALLY serious with Josh. I approve so it'll all be alright. 
  4. I was so saddened today. I don't know why this particular incident should have any different feelings than any other, but I was heart broken. Carrie Jean Melvin .... https://www.facebook.com/carriejeanmelvin - such a horrifying story about such an amazing young lady. 

Sunday night in Los Angeles as a 30 year-old white woman walked with her boyfriend near Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, a mysterious Black man walked up behind the couple and without saying a word fired a shotgun blast to the back of the woman’s head, according to police.

  1. LA WOMAN EXECUTED by Shotgun Blast to Back of the Head By Black Man on Hollywood SidewalkSunday night in Los Angeles as a 30 year-old white woman walked with her boyfriend near Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, a mysterious Black man walked up behind the couple and without saying a word fired a shotgun blast to the back of the woman’s head, according to police.
    The killer was seen carrying the shotgun as he ran to a car and drove away. The search for the killer continues.
    “THE MAN WALKED UP FROM BEHIND THE WOMAN AS SHE WALKED WITH HER BOYFRIEND IN HOLLYWOOD NEAR SUNSET BOULEVARD. HE AIMED A SHOTGUN AND KILLED HER JUST AFTER 10 P.M. SUNDAY, THEN STEPPED INTO A BLACK SEDAN AND DISAPPEARED.
    “THE MOTIVE FOR THE SLAYING ON A MCCADDEN PLACE SIDEWALK REMAINS AS MYSTERIOUS AS THE GUNMAN.
    “JOHN SKAGGS, A DETECTIVE WITH THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT’S WEST BUREAU HOMICIDE DETAIL, SAID THERE IS NO EVIDENCE SUGGESTING THE SHOOTING WAS PART OF A BOTCHED ROBBERY. AND THERE WAS NO CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE COUPLE AND THE GUNMAN BEFORE HE OPENED FIRE.
    ““WE JUST DON’T KNOW,” SKAGGS SAID. “ON ONE HAND, SHE DIDN’T HAVE ANY KNOWN ENEMIES. ON THE OTHER HAND, IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DIRECTED TOWARD HER. … WE’RE LOOKING AT ALL ANGLES.
    5. what is our world becoming...



  2. I worry about the future of our children's children. Am I foolish? Perhaps. But that doesn't lessen the fear. 
  3.  finally Friday I get the check from the house. Monday I go and pay for the fence and pick out the flooring for the bedroom and the door for the bedroom. I can't wait to finally feel EXCITED about this project. I still live in a separate ho use though. 
  4. Up today, and yesterday at 4 am. Ugh, something has GOT TO GIVE!
  5. Fleetwood Mac - love. 
  6. oh JJ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment