Saturday, July 4, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Mash Up Meme
Sunday Stealing wishes you a safe and happy day!
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.  Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 

Mash Up Meme
Stolen from: My Random Randomness

1. What’s overdue for a good cleaning? 
My back yard

 2. What’s overdue for some kind of professional examination, service, maintenance, or upkeep?
 My tires

3. Who’s overdue for a phone call or letter to you? 
My check for the house!

  4. What’s overdue for an appearance in your neighborhood? 
Boardman Police

  5. Who’s overdue for a good comeuppance? 
? idk what that means

  6. What’s a gross food you like anyway? 
Canned Corned Beef

  7. Who’s an unlikeable person you like anyway? 
No one is unlikeable!!

  8. What’s an unpleasant task you enjoy performing anyway? 
Laundry

  9. What’s a dumb song you enjoy anyway? 
If I Die Young... hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

  10. What’s a lousy restaurant you frequent anyway?
None I can think of.

  11. What's your favourite Sci-fi film/program etc?
Twilight Zone

  12. Have you ever had a proper Tarot reading?
Nope

  13. Have you ever used the phrase "back in my time" to someone younger than you?
I was with my nieces and my nephew to be all day, my sis and I frequented that  phrase. 

  14. Have you ever done something really unbelivable, only to have no one around to see it?
Always. I don't need accolades

  15. If you were famous would you want a statue or a building names after you?
Nope.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the Twilight Zone. Some of the episodes are quite thought-provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of canned corned beef. I love that stuff...and yet every time I open it I think it looks and smells like canned dog food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet that you are a master Bakery Chef. That's very awesome. Would have loved to see some of your artistry, because that's really what it is. Have a great week, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twilight Zone--that was a creepy (good) show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering if that corned beef is anything like spam.

    ReplyDelete