Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Stealing


CAPS LOCK Meme

Stolen from: VERY MUCH QUESTIONS

1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?
Hot dog and a gallon of water :)

2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE?
An angel :)))))))

3. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?
My Sister!!!

4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU’RE AT AN I.H.O.P. OR BREAKFAST PLACE?
Pancakes, link sausage and milk w/ ice. 

5. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
Financial Peace

6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I can't even remember!!

7. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR.
They are pink w/ little flowers on them. 

8. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED.
Some nasty woman rammed her shopping cart into the back of my ankle. So hard it BLED. Then shook her head at me and walked away. I wanted to return the favor, but Paul held the cart! 

9. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A money tree!!

10. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY?
Rock... country, actually.

11. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
Hahahaha, my sister, making a snarky face at me during the longgggggggggg asssssssssssss graduation ceremony. We kept each other entertained.

12. FAVORITE SODA?
I don't like soda.

13. FLAVOR OF PUDDING?
Chocolate, but only homemade cooked pudding. 

14. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A PEDICURE OR A MANICURE?
Pedi. 

15. ANY BUTTONS OR BLINKIES IN YOUR SIDEBAR?
Nope.

16. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON YOUR BLOGROLL?
I don't have one. 

17. WHAT’S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT?




No comments:

Post a Comment