Sunday, April 26, 2015

At first you hated me for what I did. You thought I was a bitch. You couldn't believe I could just cut      you out of my life. But see, its alright. Its been almost a month now since I blocked any avenue that led to 'us', and I know that YOU are - hopefully, enjoying a new relationship with your life. See, being friends with a former spouse to the point of hurting the one you love, is wrong. I can only hope that you are not 'back at it' with other women, which... I am not convinced you can do that, but yesterday I realized that I am much happier and I know that Paul is much happier since I made that decision.
.
Today I saw this awesome quote and it touched me. I am more sure every single day, that I made the right decision. No, its not always easy, but every day its easier and easier. I just hope your life is reaping the benefits. 
.
I thank God every day for the life He has blessed me with, both past and future. I am truly in love with my life and wouldn't want it any other way. Thank you Lord for directing my path. For helping me in decisions. For loving me unconditionally. Amen. 



1 comment: