Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ten Thought Tuesdays


Ten Thought Tuesdays



  1. I am so tired tonight I am calling it a night early. Well, 8 oclock.
  2. Early morning doctors appointment tomorrow. Why do I do this to myself!!
  3. I have to wonder how familiar visitors ever even got my blog address. Odd. I don't share it with many that I know. Ponder THAT.
  4. Next weekend my sis and my niece fly to Miami to find an apartment for her. My heart is breaking, but how many people have an awesome job with a pro team making great money the day they graduate from college. I do really wish her the very best.
  5. Tonight I am overwhelmed by things.
  6. Making an appointment tomorrow to see the therapist that I saw when Todd left me and my dad died. I have a second chance to make a marriage work. I am not going to go into this marriage with issues left over from my LAST marriage.
  7. Spikey is still limping. Vet time. Again.
  8. Sometimes … just sometimes.
  9. I don't know how to even BEGIN packing!!
  10. Too tired to think anymore. Sweet dreams <3 b="">




No comments:

Post a Comment