Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: All About that Bass (2014)
(A special request from Smellyann)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song is body positive. In that spirit: What physical feature would you never change, no matter what?
2) The lyrics mention how often the media uses Photoshop to present a more ideal female form. Is Photoshop on your computer? If so, do you know how to use it?
I don't have Photoshop.
3) She also sings about Mattel's Barbie doll. According to Toys R Us, this year's best-selling doll is not Barbie but Disney's Elsa. Have you seen Frozen?
I think I am the only person in the world who hasn't
4) In the video, Meghan dances merrily around her twin bed with its pink head/footboard. Describe your bed to us.
Its new, a Paula Dean bed. King size, distressed white, and I have little tiny white lights all over the back. 4 poster, just beautiful.
5) Ms. Trainor began writing songs when she was 11. Would you find it easier to write lyrics or music?
6) Meghan recently performed "All About that Bass" on the CMAs with country star Miranda Lambert. Who is your favorite country singer?
Female, Martina McBride. Male... Jason Aldeen.
7) In September, Meghan had to cancel several concerts because of throat trouble. Are you battling a cold, cough or sore throat this morning?
No ma am 8) Meghan was born in Nantucket, MA. "Nantucket" is an Algonquian name that means, "faraway island." How did your town get its name/what does it mean?
9) According to the National Weather Service, between rain and snow, winter brings Nantucket the most precipitation it sees all year. How is the weather where you are today?
Tonight its cold. 23. Its going to snow tomorrow!! Yah!