Ten Thought Tuesdays
ON A WENDESDAY
1. Day late, dollar short. Story of my life.
2. One more night then… HOT LANTA
3. In the past month, 2 of my friends under 50 have passed away. Scary
4. Sometimes, I miss cuddling. Cold nights … get lonely
5. Putting Paul’s cat to sleep next week. Finally. That bad boy sprays all over his house. Ugh.
6. Oh it’s a sin … to tell … a lie, so be sure you are true, when you say I love you, for it’s a sin… to tell… a lie. A song that my mom used to sing. Its been on my mind.
7. Going to the ATL. I cannot wait! Leaving will be hard, since I don’t know that I will ever see my aunt ann and uncle casey every again.
8. I love you, you love me… hehehe, who sang that stupid song?
9. Tomorrow is going to be a busy one. Mani pedi for the kids, pick up Grace’s meds. PT. Shopping with Paul. Packing.
10.Grace grace grace. Just a thought.