Saturday 9: Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) (2008)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) Are the majority of your friends married or single?
2) Rings are one of the items most frequently pawned. Have you ever visited a pawn shop, either to sell or to buy?
I used to go in to look at cameras
3) Let's say we want to put a ring on it: What's your ring size?
4) Beyonce does commercials for Pepsi. What's the last beverage you drank?
5) Beyonce also has a clothing line. What are you wearing right now?
grey tshirt and undies
6) Speaking of clothes, Sam was changing hers this morning when she unintentionally flashed her neighbor. She didn't realize he was working along the fence that runs under her bedroom window. Tell us one of your most embarrassing moments.
I can't really think of any.
7) Rumor has it Beyonce is pregnant again. Coincidentally, Sam needs to check the Babys R Us registry for a shower present. Who will receive the next gift you give?
My sister and her husband. its their anniversary coming up
8) But Sam doesn't actually want to go to the shower and is trying to come up a good excuse. Tell us a time you fibbed you told to get out of doing something.
My Shoulder pain and meds, and neuropathy make it really easy to lie. I don't like leaving the house much anymore.
9) When did you last go inside the bank and talk to a teller?
Yesterday. I had to resign a CD. I don't like to get out of my car either!!!!!