1) Eagles lead singer Glenn Frey proclaims that he's "feeling strong." How would you describe yourself this fine Saturday?
well, I am late, so it is Sunday, but I feel confident today!!
2) The song begins with a rumor: "I heard some people talking just the other other day ..." Have you heard anything juicy/interesting lately? Please share!
Juicy... not a th ing!!
3) When "Already Gone" was popular, the news was dominated by Richard Nixon and the Watergate scandal. What do you consider today's top news story?
ALL the scandals our lovely president has us in. Sometimes I get sick just listening how far we have spiraled and how much BS he has us involved in.
4) In the 1970s, Eagles Glenn Frey and Don Henley were at the center of a social circle of very creative people, including singer Linda Ronstadt, singer-songwriter Jackson Browne and actor-comedian Steve Martin. How do you express your creativity?
I bake. In fact, this is on my to do list for this week:
5) Even though they broke up in 1980, the Eagles are currently on a reunion tour, and after knowing each other more than 40 years, Frey and Henley still consider each other friends. What quality to do you value most in a friendship?
6) Are there any mirrors in the room you're in right now?
7) What's the last beverage you drank with ice?
8) Whole, skim, 2%, half-and-half, almond or soy ... what kind of milk is in your refrigerator right now?
Lactose free skim
9) Sam likes to mix sliced almonds into her salad. What do you think makes a good salad?