Saturday, May 3, 2014
1) Was last night a good night for you? Or were you singing the blues?
everynight is good for me.
2) In this song, Rosemary Clooney sings about hearing "big talk" she didn't quite believe. What's the last fib, tall tale or out and out lie you heard?
hehehe, I'd rather not say
3) Rosemary Clooney has a well-known nephew -- George, the Oscar winner and frequent People magazine cover story. Do you have any nieces or nephews?
4 nieces, 2 great nephews 1 great niece4) Ms. Clooney married the same man twice. They married, had five children and divorced. Then three years later, they tried again ... and divorced again. Have you ever been tempted to give it another try with one of your former loves?
sure, everyone gets lonesome for familiar every once in awhile. but...there's a reason for dec 20, 2002 and Aug 1, 2011
5) Singers as diverse as Linda Ronstadt, Bette Midler and Amy Winehouse have said they admired and were influenced by Rosemary Clooney. If you could meet any artist (singer, writer, actor, director, painter, musician ...), who would it be?
6) 1952, the year this record was a hit, is also the year the "Big Bang Theory" was introduced by physicists Ralph Alpher and George Gamow. That is too lofty a topic for this humble meme, so instead we'll just ask: Do you watch the TV show of the same name?
every day7) Sam Winters just broke her right thumbnail. While she won't go so far as saying it has her singing the blues, she must admit it bugs her. What little annoyances are you dealing with today?
I have a torn rotator cuff and my dr appt isnt til JULY. smh
8) The house next door to Sam's has a FOR SALE on the lawn. Are you contemplating a move?
safe to say, never ever.
9) What's your search engine of choice: Google, Bing, Yahoo or Ask?
google. bing sucks. never heard of ask...