Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I was going to do a ten thought tuesday, but lo and behold its wednesday! I'll do it anyhow!

  1. Today is the big D for my brother. I have never been happier for this piece of shit con woman to be out of our family's life. She has taken most all of my mom's inheritance and bought a dumpy trailer right outside of the township. Sold the Avalanche. Been in the paper for domestic violence and now her new boyfriend is in jail for drugs. YIPPIE!! So glad to see her be out of our family for good. 
  2. I'd like to tweak my brothers brain for one minute. He's looking for Mrs. Right. I told him, two times you failed, there is no '3rd times a charm'... TRUST ME. Just be done. He went 14 years without dating the last time. Lets go for 20 this time!!
  3. I dream about my parents and school EVERY SINGLE N IGHT. bizzarre. 
  4. Sheila leaves for Madagascar in a couple of weeks. Heading to NYC with my sister to see her off on the plane and then...enjoy a few days away.
  5. I thought at one time I was too picky for dating. Then I did... and I was right. Bleah. 
  6. I have lost 8 lbs since giving up meat. I don't know how much longer I can go. I also dream about Longhorn!!!!! :-)
  7. Tomorrow is the disability doctor. Wonder what he'll check THIS time!!
  8. In my distant future, I would like to take 2 significant vacations. I in the winter, to somewhere warm... Mexico? Caribbean? Idk. One in the summer, to somewhere cold. 
  9. Its almost time to leave, the next one better be good.
  10. Number 10! Its not, im bored and waiting for my brother to HONK. L8R


No comments:

Post a Comment