Saturday, April 12, 2014
1) This song begins with, "So no one told you life was gonna be this way …" What do you wish you knew five years ago about your lifenow?
five years ago...i wish i knew what i knew now.
2) This is, of course, the theme from Friends, which is frequently shown back-to-back on TVLand and TBS. Have you ever "binge-watched" a show, catching episode after episode?
I do that with old Law and Orders, Housewives and SVU's.
3) On the show, Monica and Rachel shared a beautiful 2BR/2BA Soho apartment with a private balcony. It's estimated that such a pad would cost at least $3500/month in today's real-life New York. Describe your dream home.
Its a 2 bedroom ranch in Boardman, that is paid off. It has a HUGE back yard. It would have a pool, if I were't penny pinching... it would have a 2 car garage, but I'll take 1 and it would be the perfect home for 3 pups and a kitty! Tons of windows and light and ... okay, i love my home. :)
4) Of the six main characters, only Chandler was an only child. Do you have any siblings?
Yep yep, a sis and a brohammer.
5) Gunther was the barista at Central Perk, the coffee shop where theFriends hung out. He had an ongoing, unrequited love for Rachel. Are you crushing on anyone right now? Does he/she know?
no crushing.6) Currently Matt ("Joey") LeBlanc stars in the Showtime seriesEpisodes, playing a character named Matt LeBlanc. If there was going to be series based on your life, who would play you?
no one could possibly be me better than me!
7) Courtney Cox, who portrayed Monica, has the Twitter handle @CourtneyCox and has 628,000 followers. What was your last tweet?
I think a picture to my nieces.8) The creators of Friends were massive soap opera fans. They named their characters after recurring characters on All My Children* and had Joey appear on Days of Our Lives. Have you ever been hooked on a daytime drama?
guiding light in high school
9) The band who performed this song, The Rembrandts, took their name from the famous Dutch painter. Can you see any artwork from where you're sitting right now? Tell us about it (and yes, a school painting by your 7-year-old nephew counts).
I am at John's house right now... Artwork... none that i can see!!