Saturday, April 19, 2014
1) Which do you prefer: colored hard-boiled eggs, chocolate marshmallow eggs, or plastic eggs with coins inside?
2) What's your favorite color of Peeps (yellow, purple, or pink)?
ew3) All this talk of sweets is making Sam hungry. What's for lunch?
omgosh its 5 am. BUT, I am watching Johns mom today, so probably grilled cheese!
4) This song was introduced by country singer Gene Autry and it's still a favorite. Please share some of the lyrics. (And you're on your own; Sam didn't include a link to the song this week.)
hippity hoppity Easter's on its way...
5) Gene Autry was so popular that a town in Oklahoma named itself for him. Have you ever been to Oklahoma?
We traveled cross country, but I can't recall OK.
6) In addition to singing, Mr. Autry made 93 cowboy movies. What's the last movie you saw?
Son of God
7) He and his horse Champion also had a TV show. Can you name another famous horse?
8) Gene Autry also recorded "Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer," and it was, of course, wildly popular, too. Who is your favorite recording artist?
I have to go with JimmyBuffettKennyChesney ;)
9) Back to the holiday celebration at hand -- Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated?
Church on Sunday morning.