Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Weather...

A partly cloudy 72F.  There is a chance of isolated thunderstorms overnight.

Right Now I Am...
fighting a little battle of the blues.
Thinking...
About my English assignment. I have no motivation these days.
On My Reading Pile...
Just homework unfortunately
On My TV...
usually the classic movie station. when i'm not home I leave that on for the kids. no violence, no screaming, no springer!
What I Found While Surfing the Net...


On the Menu This Week...

I didn't stick to the menu very well last week so it is mostly the same.

Monday: Dinner with the fam at Chili's
Tuesday:  Date Night with the girls
Wednesday: Bike night with Billy
Thursday:  Dinner with Jacob my sweet.
Friday:  GOTL
Saturday:  GOTL
Sunday:  GOTL

On My To Do List...


Tomorrow:  Hanging the new feeders in the back yard
Wednesday:  Biscuit delivery, school
Thursday:  Homework, school
Friday:  take off for the weekend
In the Craft Basket...
 no craft basket
Looking Forward To This Week...

Going to the lake!
Looking Around the House...

 I so need the painting to be through. I have a fall party to start planning, so I have to have my home in order!
From the Camera...



On My Prayer List...

 I try to pray for everyone in my life, and even a few not in my life anymore, but def my health.
Bible Verse, Devotional...

"Be filled with the Spirit, as you sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, singing and making melody to the Lord in your hearts, giving thanks to God the Father at all times and for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."  Ephesians 5:18-20








No comments:

Post a Comment