Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
From Lacey Eagle Bear
1. Are you a young heart or an old soul?
I am truly an old soul.
2. What makes someone a best friend?
Knowing everything about you, and being there through your hardest times.
3. What Christmas present do you remember the most?
A piano, but just like every 'big gift' it had strings and they weren't really mine.
4. Tell me a movie/song/TV show/playbook that has changed your life.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding. We were always a big crazy fun family, but this made me see that its ok to be PROUD of that.
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself and one that you dislike.
6. Can money buy happiness?
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
I don't know. I am not good at relationships.
8. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust?
9. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
10. Have you spent a night in the hospital?
11. Do you enjoy being only with 1-2 friends or with a large group of people?
12. Have you ever been bullied?
by todays standards if someone makes fun of you its bullying. I was bald for 3 years, so yes, kids made fun of me, but no one ever hurt me physically.
13. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage until having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
14. Do you believe in God?
15. Out of all the social networks in the world why use a blog?
I can come here and very few people really know who I am. I can talk about things that are on my heart and on my mind and no one judges me or calls me out. Except my ex.
16. What is your quirkiest habit?
are any habits really quirky??
17. What is normal? Are you normal?
I don't really know what normal is, and I assume I am not that.
18. Someone close to you is dying! You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years but if you do you cause the death of 10 strangers.
I can't even think about this question.
19. What is one thing you could never forgive?
I'd rather not discuss this one
20. When you’re alone in your own home, do you talk out loud to yourself?
Well, I do, but I think I am talking to the dogs or cat.
21. Who is your favorite super hero?
22. Could you be in a long distance relationship?
Not any more.
23. Do you know what makes you happy?
Just accept me as I accept you and we'll be happy forever.
24. Who was your first crush?
25. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
26. Are you an early bird or night owl?
ugh. I am an early bird that stays up way too late.
27. Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
Obama and the Democratic party are ruining both our country and our youth.
28. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
If its earned, sure! If we are just passing them out to not hurt other's feelings.... what's the sense?
29. What song best describes your life right now?
What A Wonderful World This Would Be. jt.
30. How do you express your creativity?
31. Describe your neighborhood.
Its small, and we all watch out for one another. We have 2 police here so the local police patrol extra diligently and everyone is so friendly. Blessed.
32. Give me the story of your life in 6 words.
Loved by my Lord. Blessed. Loved.