Saturday, August 3, 2013

1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
you have NO IDEA where those things have been!!! and neither do I!!
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
16 years, and not just dated, married. 20 years
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, twice.
4. Were you popular in high school?
Eh, I had a lot of friends but I still had my enemies.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
No.
6. Are looks important?
Somewhat.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yes.
8. By what age would you like to be married?
Ive been married twice. Done with it.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
yes
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Of course. Everyone does.
11. Are you a good tipper?
I try to but I also tip depending on the service.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
$100 for a color, cut, wash and style but my hair was very long.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
yep
14. Have you ever peed in public?
egads!!
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Kenny songs. No funeral though. A memorial
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Yes.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Probably steak or seafood.
18. Beatles or Stones?
Definitely Beatles.
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Oh Jakey, I'm sorry. I would NEVER pick anyone to die! Never EVER E V E R. omgosh, my bad.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
beer
21. Do you have any phobias?
Heights, stuff crawling on me.
22. What are your plans for the future?
in the near future? an afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment