Monday, June 24, 2013

my monday musings...

I was pretty excited to get my first gas royalty check the other day. Imagine owning the house in the middle of the street where gas is located. Pretty cool. So, what to do... nothing. The guy that does my taxes said to hold on til he gets back to me. HOLD ON ! idk. I already had plans though!!!! I'm ok with doing it his way. My brother says he has a 'guy'. And one of my friends says VACATION! hahaha. Not anytime soon. I have to be responsible. IM 55, and have to start preparing for my retirement. So, no vaca, no spending spree, no being crazy. ugh.
*
This is my first day back at school. Boy am I tired. I'm not used to being up and functioning for so long!!  I am going to try and stick it out for the rest of the day. THIS is the money I live off of so I have to start sticking it out. Weds my sister and I are going out, she is treating me to a play out in Warren, then dinner. I'll have to leave early for that.
*
I love having Brenden at the house when I am at school. I love it when someone is there with the kids. He knows how to comfort Spikey and Casey when they start 'honking', and he's even held Grace during a seizure. Comforting.
*
There is a big fight back here in admissions today. Blah blah blah. Imagine 5 adults back biting. 5 cubicles, 1 huge office, biting. Its a joke.
*
going to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment