Saturday 9: The End of the Innocence
1) "The End of the Innocence" is one of Crazy Sam's favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time?
2) Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980s. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start?
I smoked from age 19 to 24.
3) Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours?
4) Do you abide by "innocent until proven guilty?" Or did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson?
nah, i judge without even caring.
5) Is there an old TV show whose cast you'd like to see reunite?
as long as the housewives are on, I don't care about tv. 6) Do you know how to ride a horse?
not anymore 7) You're ordering ice cream. Cup or cone?
cup 8) Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat?
yes 9) Which search engine do you use most often?