Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. When did you last feel down and out?
when Todd left
2. What do you do to feel sexy?
3. Do you think people think you are normal?
yep. i have em buffalo'd
4. What have you always wanted to do?
5. What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?
I make better decisions. and talk everything over with God first
6. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?
I'm good. Til life gets on track and I am able to make the decisions without questioning myself
7. Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.
yes and no
8. How often do you feel guilty?
only when those 4 big brown eyes look at me while sitting next to the dog biscuits9. Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem.
Gone to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding. After it came out on VCR and DVD, I don't have to go 'out' to feel better!