Saturday, September 8, 2012
Saturday 9: Do You Want to Dance
1. When was the last time that you danced in public?
a few months ago
2. Tell us about one of your closest friends.
my closest friend is my go to person when I need to vent, cry, figure out math!!! my go to person doesn't ever judge me and may yell a bit when I need it ( just kidding!!), my closest friend is truly a gift from God. Now my OTHER closest friends have 4 legs and tails and love me even at my worst.
3. What is the most that you have ever lost?
Two husbands that I thought would love me forever.
4. What was the last thing that you have done to help a neighbor?
I picked up some groceries for my Pete. He wasn't feeling so hot last week.
5. It’s election season. What do you think the priorities of the United States really should be?
Getting our finances and services in order. Why are we 452598523555666332222266 in debt, yet we are still sending money that we don't have elsewhere? Why does the unmarried woman with 42 kids CONTINUE to live off the system and I can't get any help with my medical problems. Why do we invest in bullcrap things when hard working people that have hit hard times, get no help at all. Making over 12k and need to see a doctor? Tough shit. Making 12 babies... what else can we do for you.
6. What was the last severe weather situation that you and your neighbors endured?
2 winters ago we were snowed in several times. One really big one. My neighbor Pete (he's like85) and my neighbor Rich were here doing my driveway, while I made them pots of soup and rolls for 'pay'.
7. Have you been or are you a vegetarian? Thoughts?
I have never been one. I wish I could do it. Th at would be wonderful. I love my chicken and fish though.
8. If you had a wish for your future, what would it be?
To land on my feet.
9. Who just doesn’t get it?