Sunday, September 30, 2012


  • I'm having a day today. I was going to go to Pittsburgh to meet with someone who could possibly help me, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't go. I'm horribly lonesome today. I've been spending a lot of time with some happy loving husbands and wives and it makes me  happy to see my friends having such loving , sweet, busy, pure husbands. It makes me sad that ... I can't even let myself have feelings for anyone new.  I stayed home, went to lunch with a girlfriend and her guy that she met on the internet a month ago and he came here to 'see', and they have decided that her car is paid off in October, so they would be moving in together in New York (where he is from) right after Christmas. So lonesome. 
  • MicroSoft Office is killing me. I just can't remember what I learn. Why? I have no idea. 
  • Real Housewives of New Jersey starts in 2 hours. I'm ready for bed, but I have homework and have to get a shower and my clothes ready for school tomorrow. 
  • No Law class Wednesday. Make up in 2 Saturdays. 
  • I can't blog anymore. goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment