Saturday, August 25, 2012
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What was the last event or situation that got you really excited?
Finals, and not in a great way!!
2. How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?
I was 16. I had 2 jobs. One as a locker girl at Borts Pool, and the other at Idora Park making ice cream cones.
3. Tell us about your grandparents.
Grandma Dugan was my angel. She loved me no matter how creepy I got. she WAS mad at me when I got a tattoo. She said 'no one is EVER going to love a girl with a tattoo' maybe she was right. Anywho, she loved me and protected me and she knew I was a little 'off' I guess. But she didn't care.
Grandma Tressa , well she was fun. She liked to play cards, and fight with Grandma Dugan. She liked the bottle a little too much so she kept life interesting. Although she was the only 'mom of my dad' I knew, we weren't of the favorites. But that was ok.
Grandpa Dugan died on my first birthday
Grandpa Frichtel died when I was 3
And the REAL Grandma Frichtel died when she was 23
4. Do you procrastinate or are you usually on top of situations?
PROcrastinate. Which works for me as I work best under pressure.
5. What would others say about you?
You'd have to ask others I think.
6. Do you believe in life on other planets?
I never think about it. I guess SOME SORT OF LIFE, maybe not humans, but life none the less.
7. When was the last time that you were called too thin?
Not a day of my 54 years.
8. Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately?
I walk a few times a week. It clears my head and keeps me off insulin, and it keeps my Doctor happy
9. Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?
No. When it comes to work I do. I can create anything your mind can imagine in the kitchen. Its really hard for me to concentrate on school. I have learned to be intelligent in the matters of the heart and DANG I wish I could win at cards ;)