Saturday, September 1, 2012
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. When was the most recent time that you felt that you were the last to know something important?
back in December of 2010, whodathunk my HUSBAND would be living with another woman.
2. Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended?
My sister and brother.
3. Do you have any nasty habits?
yes. but only my sis, bro, mom, my first husband and my nieces know about it. sometimes I think about blogging about it just to get it out in the open, but its been my 'secret habit' since I was 12. its disgusting
4. What is something that you still do that you thought you' outgrow?
see number 3
5. Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by?
one really important one. I thought I'd be starting to get ready to wind down my career and take only 2-3 days a week and my ex and I could start working on our land. who knows, I can always bake from that magnificent kitchen at 'the house'. Spikey LOVES it over there! who knows.
6. As you've grown older, what ways are you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger?
7. Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person your were when younger? Do you like it?
yes! Sib's and cuzzbutts and old friends. yes I like it. its like we can always stay safe in our comfort zones.
8. Have you let yourself go wild in any aspect of your life?
yes. but I can't discuss it here!!!!
9. How do (or did) you parents feel about what you do for a living?
well, things have changed drastically in my life in the past 10 years, but my dad, even if he didn't like me much, took great pride in that his daughter was "The Executive Baker" at Tippecanoe Country Club.
I have recently heard my mom tell people "she is really going someplace with her little business". I even asked her to come along with me when I talked to a lawyer and the IRS.