Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What do you think is the most unique thing about your generation?
2. Do you speak out as often as you should?
I rarely speak out
3. How often are you tough and unreasonable?
only when I am pushed
4. Do you believe that sometimes you learn more from a failure than a success?
5. Do you feel that you always have to win?
no. and after tonight I realized that I don't always have to be anything but what God made me.
6. Do you think tradition matters?
yes. very much so.
7. Do you tend to root for the underdog?
8. Have you ever felt that you want to exceed your parents’ successes?
I have not. My dad was very successful as was my mom, but in a different way than I feel I want for myself. Again, tonight, my life was brought back into perspective and feeling loved and needed, along side of school and work successes are what my life is really and truly about.
9. Of all the cartoon characters that you know of, which is most like you?
I couldn't even imagine.